Saturday 5 December 2009

Day Five of #100days: Not-so-sneaky Afternoon Naps and a Story Called "Hat"

[5/100]

It's been a fairly lazy day today. I got up, drank lots of water, ate a massive bag of Rainbow Drops, then got back into bed to catch up on yesterday's blogging. Then I had a nap. I like naps. Another 100-dayer who likes naps is Siobhan from Wigglymittens. She's been drawing in her sketchbook every day, and on day four she documented her "sneaky afternoon nap time". Yeah! Sneaky afternoon naps are the way forward!

Am also loving Benjamin Partridge's Random Article, where he writes a story every day based on what he gets from pressing Wikipedia's 'random article' button. Genius.

Today I learned the words blár (blue) and kaffi (coffee).

Before I hit the hay, I am going to finish a short story I've been working on. At the moment it's called "Hat". I sometimes have a problem coming up with titles. Sometimes I steal them from song titles. I think this is okay. I read somewhere that song titles can't be copyrighted. I'm sure it's fine.

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! As a fellow library/archive person and 100 dayer, I thought I'd leave a comment! Will follow your blog! x

Emma said...

Thanks Siobhan. And ditto! xx