Saturday 23 January 2010

Day 54 of #100days: Voice-thundering-heart-breaking-bird



While I've been looking at cut-up books and book sculptures, I've become aware of the craft knife nestling in the pot of pens on my desk, and over the last day or two, my fingers have been itching to grab the knife and give book-cutting a try. So tonight I Had A Go. (See above.) Initially, I tried doing a tree, but I do not have the patience for intricate things. (And this is also not helped by the knife's blade being so dull that butter could cut it.) And so instead of a graceful tree, I have a voice-thundering-heart-breaking bird. But hooray!

3 comments:

Nik Perring said...

That's awesome.

And you might also like this:

http://nikperring.blogspot.com/search?q=love+bird

Nik

Emma said...

Thanks Nik.

That's awesome too. I might branch out into 3-D one day. One day...

Nik Perring said...

I shall look forward to that!