Wednesday 30 April 2008

Me as a Fire Warden

Tomorrow, which is really today, I am going to let off fire extinguishers. I am excited by the prospect of this. I hope they make noises like klaxons when they are fired. I am trying to imagine how it is going to feel. I wonder if there will be a kick-back, if the force is going to be strong enough to knock me off my feet. I would like to think so, but I doubt it will be. I bet the noisiest they get is a “Whoosh!” And I bet that “Whoosh” doesn’t even warrant an exclamation mark. I hope I am wrong. I hope they honk and make a right mess. I hope my “training” is fun. Otherwise, I will be really annoyed that I volunteered myself for it on my day off.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Well, it was noisy and messy and fun. Hooray!

Jenn said...

I'm glad the whooshiness was satisfactory!